Every XPR-12CL two-post lift is designed to keep your floor clean—no visible cables or airlines. Our Clearfloor design offers enough space for vehicles up to 12,000 lbs. Pure DirectDrive performance is matched by, cutting-edge technology, top-of-the-line materials and a design that’s ahead of its time. This car lift fits in shops with ceilings higher than 14’ and won’t crowd your floor while you work beneath a vehicle.
Quality Assurance for Heavy-Duty Lifting: When you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and lift operation life expectancy because your lift is built to be the last one you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. That’s why when you get one of our lifts, you get more than just a great product. You get peace of mind. That’s the benefit of owning a BendPak.
Triple-telescoping arm set: Three-stage front and three-stage rear arms provide greater maximum reach, as well as superior minimum retraction. Use this super-duty lift system for raising standard passenger vehicles and heavy-duty trucks.
Optional column extension: BendPak can increase your overhead clearance to maximize the number vehicle types you can service in this weight class.
High-speed hydraulics: Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8” hydraulic lines, a highflow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speeds for enhanced productivity. Extended Height The safe and rugged XPR-12C-192 two-post lift features extended height columns for added overhead clearance, as well as an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation setups.
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater clearance
- Single-point safety release - Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53” tall carriage for superior strength
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- 16-piece specialty adapter set includes four 6” stackable adapters, four 3” stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item. Please allow a 2 week lead time for all BendPak products.