Per Manufacturer: Backordered until June 2022.
AR Blue Clean AR630-TSS is powerful industrial strength pressure washer with 1,900 PSI. This powerful high-pressure industrial pressure washer comes with the following features:
- Trigger gun for positive shut off and user safety
- Adjustable pressure gauge to tailor pressure to the application
- Automatic safety valve with low pressure bypass
- Built-in detergent suction
- Easy-clean mesh-designed water filter that extends the life of the pump
- Twist-fast coupler for quick removal and attachment of pressure hose
- Safety lock prevents the trigger from accidentally engaging when not in use
- GFCI to shut down power supply in the event of electrical ground failure
- TSS or Total Stop System included to prevent unnecessary wear and tear on the motor when machine trigger is not squeezed.
Note: this item is shipped directly from AR North America's warehouse in Fridley, MN. Car Supplies Warehouse does not physically keep stock of this item.
- Max GPM: 2.1
- Max PSI: 1900
- Amps: 19
- Motor Type: Induction Motor, 120V, 60Hz
Quick Disconnect Pro Package Includes:
- AR Blue Clean AR630TSS-1900 PSI Pressure Washer
- MTM Hydro Kobrajet 6,000PSI Non-Marking Pressure Washer Hose, Gray - With Disconnects (choice of 25ft or 50ft hose)
- MTM Hydro Brass Garden Hose Coupler with added O-ring
- MTM Hydro 3/8" QC Brass Coupler x M22 F 15mm Twist Coupler
- MTM Hydro Brass Garden Hose Inlet 3/4 FGH X 1/2" Female NPT
- MTM Hydro Stainless Steel 1/2" QC Male Plug
- PFTE Pipe Sealant Tape - one roll measuring 1/2"x520"
- MTM SGS28 Spray Gun With Stainless Steel QD's Installed
- MTM Hydro 20" Stainless Lance with SS Fittings, Bend, and Boot
- MTM Hydro Stainless Steel 4 Pack of 4.0 QC Nozzles
AR BLUE CLEAN PRESSURE WASHER LIMITED WARRANTY
The AR Blue Clean product line is under warranty to the original retail consumer (non-transferable) against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) year from purchase. This “bumper to bumper” warranty includes machine, gun, and hose assembly. Replacement parts and service are covered.
This limited one year warranty applies only to products used in consumer applications and does not apply to rental or commercial applications. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the pressure washer, as described in the owner’s manual.
Any of our residential power washers, industrial power washers, power washers accessories and power washer replacement parts returned for warranty consideration must have a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and proof of purchase. All unauthorized returns will be refused and shipped back to sender. AR Blue Clean is not responsible for any freight costs associated with unauthorized returns. Of course, you will not be responsible for shipping costs on warranty merchandise being returned to you.
To begin a warranty return, please call 1-866-235-5112, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (Central), or send an email to: email@example.com. To expedite the warranty process, please register your pressure washer immediately after purchasing.
Thank you for trusting the AR Blue Clean product line to handle your projects. We welcome and encourage your comments and suggestions regarding your experience with your pressure washer.