Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303® Aerospace Protectant has found its way into millions of homes for day-to-day use on vehicles, sports equipment, patio furniture accessories and more. Unlike many protectants that leave greasy residues, Aerospace Protectant dries to a clear matte finish. And because it’s water-based, this protectant is safe to use on all products, from your vehicle’s paint job and leather seats to internal engine parts.
There’s a lot of power packed into this one product. A premium surface treatment, Aerospace Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry for a beautiful, matte finish that protects your vehicle from road grime and favorite belongings from dust and soiling. Best of all, each application will last for months.
No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep UV-sensitive materials looking new, year after year.
- Matte finish with no oily and greasy residue
- Keeps treated surfaces looking new
- Prevents fading and cracking
- Restores lost color and luster
- Powerful UV blockers
- Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
- Easy to use, simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastic and finished leather
Use only on clean surfaces. For best results use 303® Multi-Surface Cleaner. Place a drop cloth under the cleaner to be treated to catch any overspray. Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303® Aerospace Protectant and WIPE COMPLETELY DRY. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove excess, IMMEDIATELY WIPE COMPLETELY DRY.