Free shipping to the Continental United States!
Clean polish and coat wheels easier than ever before with the perfect wheel detailing stand! featuring a powder coated, all aluminum frame, this stand is durable and able to handle even the toughest tasks. The rollers are powder coated steel and feature oiled bearings and spring loaded axles, making the stand easy to assemble, transport, and store.
- 3 point of contact design with roller for maximum stability and ease of rotation
- All aluminum frame powder coated for optimal corrosion resistance
- All stainless steel fasteners, brackets and other components for best corrosion resistance and premium performance look
- Polyurethane casters with total lock to allow for easy movement of the stand alone or carrying a wheel and total locking capability to prevent any stand movement while working on a wheel
- Adjustable toggle clamp on rear of stand to lock roller in place and prevent wheel from rotating or apply light resistance to slow rotation of wheel to desired rate
- T-handle top for easy moving of stand or possible hanging point
- Completely collapsible frame that fold the back arm down for easy storage
- Adjustable roller brackets to either angle wheel back into back arm for maximum stability or sit parallel to floor if desired
- 2 x 12” length x 1.9” Diameter x 16 GA Mild Steel Tube w/ ¼” mild steel axle and 96 lb load capacity
- 1 x 12” length x 1.375” Diameter x 16 GA Mild Steel Tube w/ ¼” mild steel axle and 73 lb load capacity
The Cycloshine Wheel Stand is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Menomonee Falls, WI, United States.
How to assemble your Cycloshine Wheel Stand: