Paint Protection Film – Are you looking for a way to improve your skills as a PPF installer and grow your business? If so, Opticle training classes were made for you. This is the best way to learn to apply Opticle Defense paint protection film.
Opticle Defense paint protection film is a high-quality film that protects your car from scratches, chips, stains, and UV damage. It also enhances your car's appearance with a glossy and smooth finish. Opticle Defense film is easy to install, self-healing, and durable.
But being a PPF installer is not just about applying the film. It's also about knowing how to use the right tools, techniques, and software to achieve a high-quality result efficiently. That's why Opticle offers FREE and ongoing training for its customers who meet specific eligibility requirements. See more below.
Opticle training classes are designed for different skill levels: Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced. Each class is taught by experienced and certified instructors who will guide you through the "what, how, and why" of PPF installation.
This Paint Protection Film training class is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the basic principles and techniques of installing Paint protection film. This course is ideal for individuals who have gone through our Online Novice class and are ready for hands-on training.
The training is entirely hands-on, meaning that participants can practice and hone their installation skills under the guidance of experienced instructors. The class will focus on installing PPF on hoods, fenders, and front bumpers. These are the most common areas that require protection from rock chips, road debris, and other types of damage.
Throughout the course, participants will learn how properly apply the film, best practices, trim, and then wrap the edges properly. Additionally, instructors will cover topics such as choosing the right type of film for different applications, maintenance, and care of PPF and troubleshooting common issues that may arise during installation.
At the end of the training, students will have the skills and knowledge necessary to install Paint protection films confidently and effectively, allowing them to offer a valuable service to their clients or employers. This training can significantly expand your skill set, boost your resume, and gain a competitive edge in the booming paint protection film industry.
The Important Details:
- TIME: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- LOCATION: Chicago Auto Pro's at Lombard, IL (207a Eisenhower Lane S. Lombard, IL 60148
- COURSE: Opticle PPF Training
- SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
- SPOTS AVAILABLE: 8
- INSTRUCTORS: Emmanuel Torres & Jesus Anaya
- CERTIFICATION: Each student will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- You must watch all of the Novice videos in our lessons sections prior to arriving at the class.
TRAVEL INFORMATION AND MEALS
- Chicago O'Hare International (ORD) and Midway International (MDW) are the same distance from our Lombard location.
- Registration fees cover the class only.
- Airfare, hotel, and other transportation are not included.
- We recommend Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook. It's only a couple of miles from our Lombard location. Address: 707 Butterfield Rd, Lombard, IL 60148 Phone: (630) 969-7500
- We will provide lunch for each day your course is in session.
Eligibility for free training
In order to receive your training for free, you must first be a DetailWise Pro member. Click here to learn more about DetailWise Pro and to sign up.
You also must have purchased at least $2,000 in Opticle Film. Click here to purchase Opticle Film.
You are eligible for one training spot with the above requirements. You must meet the following requirements if you want to bring employees or sign up for more spots. 2 spots with $5k in Opticle spend, 3 spots with $10k in Opticle spend, and 4 spots with $20k in Opticle spend. For any questions regarding our training, film, or tools please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.