One of our most popular products, Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Kit is an easy-to-use, semi-permanent ceramic coating system. Get all the tools you need to protect your glossy paint from fading, etching, and staining while getting a perfect candy-like shine. Pick up the kit today!
- 3-Year Warranty*
- Resists etching and UV damage
- Super hydrophobic
- For enthusiasts and professionals alike
Why The Nano-Resin Kit?
The Nano-Resin Kit gives you the full toolset you'll need to apply a Dr. Beasley’s Nano-Resin ceramic coating. But what does that mean for you?
One Box, All The Tools
If you want to get the most out of your ceramic coating, you need to have a properly prepped surface and the right tools for application. And when it comes time to coat, you shouldn't have to scramble for what you need - you should have it all right in front of you, ready-to-go! That's why the Nano-Resin Kit comes with everything you need to prep your surface and apply the coating. From Paint Coating Prep to the foam applicator and two suede cloths, you'll be fully prepared to apply. Don't find yourself scouring the garage when you go to coat your car - go with the kit that hands you it all.
Professional Results At Home
A good number of ceramic coating brands require professional installation by an authorized detailer. Because we work with enthusiasts and professionals alike, that sort of gatekeeping never sat right with us. So when we developed Nano-Resin, we went out of our way to design a coating kit that could be used by anyone. That’s why the Nano-Resin Kit comes with all the tools you need, detailed instructions, and an easy installation process so you can get a professional coating from the comfort of your home.
Everything You Could Want In A Coating
There’s no shortage of incredible features a Nano-Resin coating offers. It’s ultra durable, offering years of protection even on daily drivers. It produces a magnificent, candy-like gloss with considerable warmth and depth. Its superhydrophobic surface beads liquids to prevent staining and makes tough contaminants like tar or sap slide right off with a simple rinse. Its protective barrier resists micro-marring, etching, UV fading and even self-heals wash marks. But it’s not just durable – it’s flexible too. Nano-Resin will flex with your panels as they distort, ensuring no separation or cracking occurs.
How Does It Work?
When applied to a surface primed with Paint Coating Prep, Nano-Resin creates a cross-linked mechanical bond with your paint, fusing with it to form a 3D-structured barrier that lowers surface energy for superhydrophobicity, fills in imperfections for added gloss, and resists etching, marring and UV fading.
What The Kit Includes
(1) 1 oz Nano-Resin
(1) 2 oz Paint Coating Prep
(1) Foam Block Applicator
(2) Suede Cloths
- Thickness: 2-4 μm
- Water Contact Angle: 110 degrees
- pH Tolerance: 11
- Durability: 3 years w/ AdvanceCoat: Gloss (See After Care tab above)
- Consumption: 1 oz per average car body
*Warranty applies only to coatings installed by a Dr. Beasley's Authorized Detailer. For a map of Authorized Detailers, click here. For more information on how to become an Authorized Detailer, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Beasley's Suggests
- Do NOT apply Nano-Resin in direct sunlight. Do not allow this product to freeze during storage.
- If applied in temperatures less than 65-70 degrees the vehicle may need more flash time. In warmer, more arid climates Nano-Resin will need less flash time.
- Inspect the vehicle in natural light for a better view of high spots.
- Keep vehicle completely dry between applications and for at least 1 hour after final application. After 1 hour the vehicle can be exposed to light rain without affecting the bonding process.
- Full cure will take 24-48 hours. After fully cured the surface will be noticeably glossier and the coating will be at full hardness.
- Leaving the vehicle in the sun or under infrared lamps after application will shorten the amount of time needed for Nano-Resin to bond to the paint surface.
- Avoid washing the vehicle with soap for 7 days after application. After this follow our prescribed maintenance regimen.
- Keep bottle closed when not in use.