We've been using these heat guns in the shop at Chicago Auto Pros for several years now, and for good reason.
For the purposes of window tinting and paint protection film, this gun's variable heat setting is the perfect for helping you avoid overheating the film, paint or trim. There are also two fan settings to avoid inadvertently lifting edges or blowing dust into an application area. You've honed your skills and obtained the experience; don't let a crappy heat gun ruin your installations. This is the one to get.
- Dual fan speed selector delivers high and low fan speed settings
- Variable temperature control (105F-1,085F) dial allows for easy adjustment of temperatures
- Integrated hands free support stand allows the gun to sit upright for hands free use
- Integrated hanging hook is ideal for storage
- Lightweight 2-lb gun offers less fatigue when holding
- 1500 watt motor delivers high heat and multiple fan settings
- 6-ft high grade cord improves flexibility during cold use