CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (Free of Dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do NOT Iron. Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
NOTE: If Interior Liner of Mitt is Punctured/Compromised at All, Do Not Machine Wash. Once the Liner is Damaged and the Foam Padding Inside has been Exposed there is a High Risk of the Foam Getting Shredded by Certain Agressive Types of Wash Machine Agitators (Typically Top-Loading) and then Sticking to other Microfiber Products in the Same Wash.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
These wash mitts from The Rag Company are made from high quality microfiber, offering excellent cleaning ability. It offers an elastic cuff to keep the suds on the mitt and off your hands, and is machine washable.
- Perfect Fit for Most Hands
- Our Best Selling Mitt: Excellent Quality Microfiber Mitt for the Most Effective Cleaning Ability
- NO TAGS - Includes Finish-Safe White Microfiber Hanging Loop to Hang-Dry Mitt after Use (Easy to Snip if Unwanted)
- Elastic Cuff to Keep Your Hand Inside While Washing
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive and Extra Absorbent
- Extremely Durable - Able to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Strong Choice for Auto / Marine / RV / Cycle Washing, Detailing, Buffing, and Polishing
- Size: 7 x 10 Inches (18 cm x 26 cm)