Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach, and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
The Everest Ultra Plush 550 Microfiber Towel is designed to let you use your favorite rinseless product or detailing spray and give you that final buff you're looking for. With 550 gsm, this towel is extra thick and soft and great for heavy waxes or polishes. Made with 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide, the Black Buttersoft Suede edge keeps your vehicle safe against hard edges or snags. 100% Korean Split Microfiber that gets softer after each wash.
- 550 gsm
- 70/30 blend
- Made in South Korea