- Shake well before use.
- Select pad type based on desired level of defect removal and finish quality
- Prime pad by applying UNO PROTECT evenly to the pad face in a thin, even coating
- Work the product in a section approximately 6 times the size of the polishing pad being used, applying light to moderate pressure.
- Allow the product a few moments to set up, then wipe away residue with a clean, soft microfiber towel.
RUPES UNO PROTECT is an “all-in-one” compound, polish, and protectant that can remove light defects and leave a high-gloss, protected finish, in just one-step.
UNO PROTECT produces rapid results with minimal effort making it the ideal solution for express detail services, high-volume detail shops, car dealerships, and auctions.
Removes moderate-to-light defects in one step.Here are the main features and benefits of the new product:
- Polishes the surface to a high gloss shine and color depth, thanks to a rich blend of polymer, silicone and carnauba.
- Provides a durable protective layer, that lasts up to 90 days.
- Easily to apply and remove.
- Compatible with Random Orbital, Gear Driven, and Rotary movements.
- Cutting and finishing can be adjusted with pad and compound combination.